Same day : 50% Deduction
Before 15 -30 days : 10% Deduction
Before 10 days: 25% Deduction
1. Asia Trip Holidays* is an online marketplace. It does not operate bus services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many bus operators.
Asia Trip Holidays’ advice to customers is to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
Asia Trip Holidays’ responsibilities include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its’ network of bus operators
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience
Asia mail holidays’ responsibilities do NOT include:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
- The bus operator’s employees being rude
- The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
- The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact
boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take
customers to the bus departure point
2. The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings . However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
3. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).
Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
4. Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Asia Trip Holidays will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
5. Cancellation Policy: The tickets booked through Asia Trip Holidays are cancelable with extra charges.
Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact any of our executives for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket tab to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.